Dryer Vent Cleaning:
Cleaning your lint screen is simply not enough to ensure an efficient, safe dryer. Even a cleaned lint screen traps only 75% of the lint produced inside a dryer.
A dryer with restricted airflow runs significantly longer, causing utility costs to rise, increasing the need for repairs and decreasing the life of the dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
A-Pro professional dryer vent cleaning will:
• Reduce excess household dust and humidity and reduce the run time on your A/C
• Preserve clothing, as the life of many fabrics can be damaged by high temperatures
• Allow your dryer to operate more efficiently by using less energy, saving you money
Schedule your Dryer Vent Cleaning with A-Pro if any of these symptoms are familiar:
There’s a Potential Fire Hazard in Every Home…the Dryer Vent!
Our foundation is customer satisfaction and professionalism. We show up on time, clean up our mess, and assure that your experience with our company will be most pleasant.
- Have you had your dryer inspected recently?
- Does your dryer take a long time to dry?
- Do you want to avoid a house fire and lower your energy bill?